Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Handwriting Game



This week, Grace (over at Grace Undone) tagged me in The Handwriting Game. The rules are simple. Answer the seven questions in your own handwriting, post pics, and then tag three other bloggers.

I would make it complicated by having at least half a dozen handwritings. It's what I do. I can't help it. Different situations call for different scripts.

Why do you think there are so many fonts in the world?! Same thing... I just like have my own internal font system.

Be jealous. Anyway... this is my quick and dirty handwriting. The one I use when I'm not thinking about my handwriting. I figured it was the truest version of the thing.

The Handwriting Game

1. Your name / Your blog name (Yeah... just noticing I did that one wrong. Whatevs. You know me.)

2. Your website

3. Write: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

4. Your favorite quote

5. Your favorite song

6. Your favorite singer or band

7. Anything else you'd like to say?


And now to the tagging bit...



(Don't be sad if you didn't make the three, do it anyway and let me know. I kiiiiinda have a thing for handwriting. See the tag below.)

1. Kate


Enjoy, ladies. And the rest of you... go write something, will you?!

3 comments:

Amber said...

hahah, awesome. I will have to do this when I get home. I love Avett Brothers, too.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!
I'm going to do mine RIGHT NOW.

Also? Same favorite song!

Mat said...

I'd do it, but i don't have a scanner, my camera is not working and my handwriting is kinda sucky :P
Hey Amanda, I don't wanna be that annoying person who comments on other people's blogs asking for comments, but I wrote a little something on my one, and I could use some critique. So if you've got a spare 5 minutes...
It's nice to see you're posting again btw. I missed your blog (: